Very digestible, rice contains soluble fiber with the ability to reduce the
risk of heart disease and various types of cancer.
With Indian spices, it accompanies in a refined way a grilled salmon sprinkled with lemon juice.
Per serving: 285Kcal, 6 g proteins, 43 g carbohydrates, 4 g fibers, 10 g lipids, 1 g saturated fat,
0 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium.
For 4 to 6 people
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ tsp of each of the following spices: turmeric, cardamom, ground chilies and coriander
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 cup (250 ml) basmati rice or long grain rice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) water or chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) of pistachios, shelled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion in the clarified butter without staining it.
- Add the spices and mix well, letting cook for 2 minutes at low heat.
- Incorporate the rice and coat it with the butter and spice mixture.
- Add garlic and broth, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-25 minutes, depending on whether basmati is selected and / or long grain rice.
- Taste, season as needed and add pistachios at the last moment, just before serving.
Enjoy your meal !
Thank you for your interest in danstonassiette.com
Think about signing up for the newsletter and be the first to know about the new features.
Follow us on the different social networks to not miss anything !
A like or a share it's always fun !
In short, be in touch with you and knowing your opinion is important to us !
To report any technical problems please contact the webmaster via the form
Contact at the top right.
Note : Hyperlinks to other websites are not updated on an ongoing basis.
It's possible that a link become not found. Please use the search tools,
Such as Google or Bing, to find the desired information.
WARNING : The site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained in the site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not a substitute
to medical treatment. Always follow your doctor's advice.