For lazy evenings or busy lunchtimes ... Easy, fast and too good. Salmon is an
excellent source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), two fatty acids in the omega-3 family.
These act as precursors of chemical messengers favoring a good immune, circulatory and hormonal functioning.
For 4 croque sandwichs (16 minis)
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Total time: 15 min
- 8 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup (100 g) grated Gruyere cheese
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
A little bechamel for the dip:
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 ¼ cup (300ml) of milk
- Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 4 to 5 tbsp (75ml) of oil, for cooking
- Sprinkle with cheese slices of bread.
- Place pieces of smoked salmon on 4 slices of bread and cover with remaining 4 slices of bread. Cut into 4 squares each of the sandwiches, to obtain 16 smalls croque-monsieur square.
- To realize the béchamel: to melt the butter, once melted add the flour, to whip and to add the glass of milk quickly and to whip up the consistency of the béchamel.
- In a deep plate mix with the fork the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- In another plate pour the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each mini sandwich in the egg-milk mixture and pass them in bread crumbs on each side.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry for 2 minutes on each side then put them on paper towels and serve warm with a salad and béchamel sauce.
NOTE: If desired, you can go to the oven for 15 minutes at 200 ° C. But beware of baking because window ready.
Tip: You can add tomato, slices of avocado, chives, dill .... Favorite Emmental or any other cheese to your taste.
Enjoy your meal !
Thank you for your interest in danstonassiette.com
We invite you to leave a comment below to give your opinion.
Think about signing up for the newsletter and be the first to know about the new features.
Follow us on the different social networks to not miss anything !
A like or a share it's always fun !
In short, be in touch with you and knowing your opinion is important to us !
To report any technical problems please contact the webmaster via the form
Contact at the top right.
Note : Hyperlinks to other websites are not updated on an ongoing basis.
It's possible that a link become not found. Please use the search tools,
Such as Google or Bing, to find the desired information.
WARNING : The site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained in the site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not a substitute
to medical treatment. Always follow your doctor's advice.