Delicious way to vary your lunch menus and incorporate a fish, with
this omelette recipe that enhances the classic tandem smoked salmon and feta! You will get a light and
Quantity: 4 servings
Total duration: 15 min
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Per serving : Calories : 475
Fat : 33 g
Carbohydrates : 7 g
Protein : 30 g
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) butter
- 18 oz. (185 g) smoked trout thinly sliced
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chopped mint
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chopped parsley
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) chopped dill
- 2 sliced green onions
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) of feta
- 12 eggs
- Pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine trout, onion, feta and herbs. Divide the filling according to the number of portions.
- In a skillet, heat butter over low heat. Add three beaten eggs and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the trout to one side of the omelette. Continue cooking 1 to 2 min.
- Transfer the omelette to a plate and roll it around the filling. Sprinkle with herbs.
- Repeat second and third steps for each serving.
Enjoy your meal !
Thank you for your interest in danstonassiette.com
We invite you to leave a comment below to give your opinion.
Think about signing up for the newsletter and be the first to know about the new features.
Follow us on the different social networks to not miss anything !
A like or a share it's always fun !
In short, be in touch with you and knowing your opinion is important to us !
To report any technical problems please contact the webmaster via the form
Contact at the top right.
Note : Hyperlinks to other websites are not updated on an ongoing basis.
It's possible that a link become not found. Please use the search tools,
Such as Google or Bing, to find the desired information.
WARNING : The site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained in the site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not a substitute
to medical treatment. Always follow your doctor's advice.