We love date squares, but this sweet delight is excellent in many recipes.
See for yourself ! Perfect for a snack or to accompany a lunch at the office.
For 2 loaves (freezes)
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 60 min
Total time: 75 min
NUTRITIVE VALUE For 1/10 of the recipe: Calories: 420 Lipids: 19.2 g Saturated: 2 g Sodium (salt): 151 mg Carbohydrates: 57 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 6 g
- 1 ½ cups (260 g) of organic wheat flour
- 1 ½ cup (260 g) non-bleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder (baking powder)
- 2 tbsp. (15 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 c. tea (2.5 ml) salt
- 1 ½ cups (200 g) brown sugar (cane or vergeoise sugar)
- 1 cup (250 mL) canola oil (or other neutral oil)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. (10 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (400 g) grated zucchini (use the large holes in the grater)
- 1½ cups (200 g) of pitted
dates cut into medium sized pieces
- 1 cup (240 g) chopped walnuts, preferably roasted
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chocolate chips (or more if desired) (optional)
- Place the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Line two 9 x 5-inch (23 x 13 cm) baking pans with parchment paper, leaving it to top on both sides. Butter the other two sides. You can also, instead, grease the walls with margarine (not butter) and flour all.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Book.
- In another bowl, combine the brown sugar with the oil, eggs and vanilla with a mini whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- To the wet mixture, incorporate the dry ingredients. Then add the zucchini and stir, then add the dates and nuts (and chocolate). Pour into the molds evenly.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Let cool. Unmold and cool on a wire rack.
- Serve buttered or not.
Enjoy your meal !
Link of this recipe
Thank you for your interest in danstonassiette.com
Think about signing up for the newsletter and be the first to know about the new features.
Follow us on the different social networks to not miss anything !
A like or a share it's always fun !
In short, be in touch with you and knowing your opinion is important to us !
To report any technical problems please contact the webmaster via the form
Contact at the top right.
Note : Hyperlinks to other websites are not updated on an ongoing basis.
It's possible that a link become not found. Please use the search tools,
Such as Google or Bing, to find the desired information.
WARNING : The site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained in the site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not a substitute
to medical treatment. Always follow your doctor's advice.