The high potassium content of zucchini is very interesting for cardiovascular health, thanks to its vasodilator effect.
Against hypertension, Anti-cholesterol, Promotes intestinal transit, Good for the eyes, Anti-cancer, Ally slimming,...
One serving (about 250 g): Calories 174 kcal Protein 7.6 g
Carbohydrates 17.7 g Fat 2.5 g
For 8 croquettes
Total duration: 25 min
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking: 10 min
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 10 ml (2 teaspoons) of salts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red pepper, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) Italian parsley, chopped
- 40 ml (8 teaspoons) fresh mint, chopped
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) French shallots, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta, crumbled
- 60 ml (4 tablespoons) parmesan, grated
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 90 ml (6 tablespoons) all-purpose flour
- Wash, dry the zucchini.
- Grate them keeping the skin with a manual grater (big holes side).
- Place the grated zucchini in a colander and add the salt. Leave to drain.
- In a bowl, mix red pepper, parsley, mint, shallot, garlic, ricotta and parmesan cheese. Squeeze the zucchini, wring well with a paper towel and add to the mixture.
- Stir in beaten egg and flour.
- Arrange the pancake preparation on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 ° F (190 ° C), lower thermostat to 350 ° F (180 ° C) when baking and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Ride and garnish your burger according to your taste.
Lemon sauce (optional):
- 1 C. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise, preferably light
- 1 C. Dijon mustard, preferably old-fashioned (mustard de Meaux)
Enjoy your meal !
Link that might interest you:
Thank you for your interest in danstonassiette.com
Think about signing up for the newsletter and be the first to know about the new features.
Follow us on the different social networks to not miss anything !
A like or a share it's always fun !
In short, be in touch with you and knowing your opinion is important to us !
To report any technical problems please contact the webmaster via the form
Contact at the top right.
Note : Hyperlinks to other websites are not updated on an ongoing basis.
It's possible that a link become not found. Please use the search tools,
Such as Google or Bing, to find the desired information.
WARNING : The site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information contained in the site [Dans ton Assiette (Website)] is not a substitute
to medical treatment. Always follow your doctor's advice.